The great acai weight loss scam is still in full force, despite rampant complaints. Research on weight loss claims is nonexistent. The berry comes from cheap sources and is then romanticized as a way to gouge the public. Acai nutritional qualities are average at best. Promotional articles are poorly written and even more poorly supported with the facts. See what I mean in these examples.
The problem of the overweight is quite popular with both women and men also, every person like to be young, strong and active, and also to be in a good shape.
Publish Date: 09/08/2010 16:18
Acai Berry Research | The truth about acai berry and weight loss
The products advertised as containing Acai claim to lose weight, cleanse the colon, increases sexual desire and flatten your stomach at the same time. As with m.
Publish Date: 09/09/2010 4:25
Is That Really The Truth?
No. Buyer beware. Actually, don’t be a buyer in the first place.
Avoiding acai weight loss scam nonsense,
Related articles by Zemanta
- Acai berry scam: You’ll lose money, not weight (msnbc.msn.com)
- Beware of Acai Berry Weight Loss Claims and Free Trial Scams (diet-trends.suite101.com)
- ConsumerMan: Beware of acai berry offers (msnbc.msn.com)
- Acai Berry Pimps (man-over-board.com)
- FTC Sues Ariz. Company Over Acai Pill Free Trials (abcnews.go.com)
- FTC Goes After Acai Berry Internet Marketers (webpronews.com)
- Court Orders Internet Marketers of Acai Berry Weight-Loss Pills and “Colon Cleansers” to Stop Deceptive Advertising and Unfair Billing Practices (ftc.gov)
Leave a Reply